The Autel MaxiBAS BT608 can test 6- and 12-volt batteries up to 3000CCA and both 12-and 24-volt starting/charging systems. It has settings for Flood Lead-Acid, EFB, AGM, Spiral, and GEL battery types.
The BT608 is a comprehensive battery and electrical system diagnostics tool featuring Adaptive Conductance technology to identify low-capacity batteries and thereby reduce battery misdiagnosis. The Android-based, Wi-Fi touchscreen tablet tool displays a quick battery health status, enables an automatic battery registration and features advanced AutoVIN and ScanVIN functionality for quick vehicle identification and battery specifications. Tool features shop manager application and a built-in thermal printer.
Go to time stamp 9:00 to watch a battery test.
For amore detailed 38 minute video, click here.
Why does the BT608 kit include a VCI for the OBD-II connector?
The bluetooth VCI will allow communication between the vehicle and the BT608 to:
– AutoVIN and feed MMY info to the BT608.
– feed battery registration from the BT608 to the vehicle (Battery Change icon)
– clear codes (Diagnostics icon)
– perform vehicle reset procedures if required (Battery Reset icon)
Autel has partnered with the Battery Council International (BCI) to provide OE battery specifications, battery locations, and vehicle reset procedures that may be required after replacing the battery. Disclaimer: Vehicle battery information does not cover all vehicles. Additionally, a vehicle’s battery list may include more than one battery since BCI will list all options approved by the OE. A visual of the battery is still recommened when inputing battery type into the BT608.
– Test 6- and 12-volt Batteries: 100 – 3000 CCA
– Test 12- and 24-volt Cranking/Charging Systems
– Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL Batteries
– Uses Adaptive Conductance Technology to Detect Battery Capacity, Reducing Misdiagnosis
– Auto Battery Reset / Print Test Reports Via Built-in Thermal Printer
– AutoScan and VinScan for Quick Vehicle Identification and Battery Specifications
– Illustration Instruction Guides for Battery Positioning and Testing
– Side and Top post adapters
– 5.5-inch Touchscreen
– Android 9.0
– Read and Erase Error Codes
– Includes Bluetooth VCI, Clamp Cables, Four Battery Side Post Terminals (types S & T) and Thermal Paper Roll
– Wireless Tablet Tool / 1.5 GhZ Quad-Core processor, 32GB memory, 2GB RAM and 6-Hour Battery Life
– Wi-Fi Software Updates
– OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: DVOM leads, Amp Clamp
Print reports immediately after performing a test or later, all reports are saved in Data Manager.
– Built-in printer (kit includes 2 rolls of paper)
– WIFI printing via the Autel PC MaxiSuite desktop app
– Customizeable: Report title, shop information, technician name
· MaxiBAS BT608 Android-based unit
· MaxiVCI bluetooth V200 (DLC connector) with light
· Battery cable (approx 10-ft long) with Large Clamps (low profile) and temperature sensor
· 2 Battery Side Post Terminal Type S
· 2 Battery Top Post Terminal Type T (Group 31)
· 2 Rolls of paper
· Quick Reference Guide
· USB charging cable (BT608 battery is sealed, not replaceable)
· Hard carry case
· Free updates
· Quick Start Guide
There are no reviews yet.