Support IMMO functions for over 60 worldwide makes and models
- Equipped with XP400 to support PIN/CS read, transponder reading/writing/identification, MCU/EEPROM chip reading/writing and immo ECU reset/adaption
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes including Audi Q5/A4/A5 2015-2017 PIN reading, Mercedes key programming and BMW FEM BDC key learning and adaption
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests and adaptations
- Displays live data in text, graph, analogue and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
- Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
- Two year’s warranty and one year’s free software updates (requires online registration using valid email address)
The MaxiIM IM608 Pro presents several brand new features that make the device even more versatile:
- BMW EWS3 key learning (need to use with APB114)
- Mercedes-Benz W209 EIZ read/write/erase (need to use with APB118)
- OEM Mercedes-Benz NEC key learning (need to use with APB115)
- EEPROM – added 60 chip types, now supports 445 types (need to use with APB119, 121, 122, 123 and 126);
- MCU – added 32 chip types, now supports 2067 types (need to use with APB120, 127and 128);
- Odometer – will add 162 chip types, will be able to support 171 types in July;
- Engine ECU – added 1 chip type, now supports 41 chip types;
- Immobilizer ECU – added 3 chip types, now supports 181 chip types.
- Key unlock – supports 11 key types (need to use with APB113).
The MaxiIM IM608 Pro supports all the functions of the previous MaxiIM IM608 with a more powerful and stable performance of key functions, including read/write keys, read/write chips, and read/write Mercedes infrared key.