Autel XP400 Programmer IM508 IM608
XP400 SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
The XP400 is designed for use with the Autel IM508 IM608 and PC based. It comes packaged ion a hard case with all adaptors needed for the following tasks:
MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / WriteECU Reading / Writing
MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
Key Reading / Writing
Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
Finding the Control Frequency
IC Card Reading / Writing
1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5. IC Card Induction Area
6. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11. Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.