- TOPDON Phoenix Smart: is one of the most intelligent automotive diagnostic tablets on earth, specially designed for mid-scale or large-scale workshops and vehicle repairing houses.
- Superb all round vehicle coverage: covering more than 100 US, Asian and European brands
- Near OE-Level Diagnostics: Includes all you normal diagnostic functions including special functions like adaptions resets etc for a huge range of makes and models,
- Online ECU Coding: make software modifications to customize systems (also know as Retrofits and Conversions) for some systems and models on the following brands: BMW E and F series, VAG group, Toyota, Porsche,
- Cloud-based ECU Programming: for BMW, BENZ, VW/AUDI/SKODA/SEAT, PORSCHE，LAND ROVER/JAGUAR，SUBARU, NISSAN and RENAULT without the need of the manufacture software (for coding and programming it does a huge range of systems and models in the above brands but we don’t claim all)
- AutoAuth Access: covering Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, to communicate with FCA SGW Authentication System and bypass SGM for OBDII diagnostics, active test, calibrations etc.
- System topology diagram: The network topology diagram shows the networks and control units in a diagram which is very useful for us to understand how the different networks and systems are connected and when you do a full system scan we can see at a glance a overview of all the available systems and there status (this feature is new and is being added to many makes and models as updates go by)
- Special functions/adaptions: huge range of special functions/adaptions for many makes and models
- Guided Functions: with simple step-by-step procedures for quick and accurate car diagnostics.
- Active Test: control car functions directly from the tablet to activate or test components on demand, without using the vehicle’s own controls.
- Live data: Numerical and graphing functions and also searchable
- Module replacement: Module Replacement, Modification, Personalization, Anti-theft & Key Matching, and more (varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model).
- Maintenance Service: Oil Reset • EPB Reset • SAS Service • ABS Bleeding • TPMS Reset • Gear Learning • IMMO Service • Injector Coding • BMS Service • DPF Regeneration • Throttle Matching • Gearbox Matching • AFS Reset • Sunroof Initialization • Suspension Calibration • EGR Adaption, etc, 34 functions available in total, and still expanding.
- Camera VINScan: quick recognition of vehicle barcode with rear camera (for many makes and models)
- Smart AutoVIN & AutoScan: AutoVIN in many cases will auto identify the car make / model / year, and head towards proper diagnostics and in the cases where it does not AutoVIN the vehicles you can still use the standard manual method of selecting the correct vehicle details
- J2534 Compatible: TOPDON’s Phoenix Smart comes with the Phoenix MDCI Pro, a VCI that supports J2534, DoIP, CanFD, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols.
- User-Oriented Design: Multitasking; VCI Bluetooth wireless diagnosis; One-touch software update via Wi-Fi; Ideal management of workshop operations; Rubberized outer protection; Automatic power-off.
- Non-16pinKit: enable to work on pre-OBDII compliant vehicles.
- Multilingual menu support: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Deutsch, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Greek, Farsi, Finnish, Hungarian, Swedish, Turkish, Serbian.
- Modular design: allows for future capability expansions like Adas and bluetooth battery tester.
ECU PROGRAMMING AND CODING
TOPDON Phoenix Smart is capable of ECU Module programming for Mercedes, BMW, VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA, Porsche, Nissan, Subaru, Jaguar/Land Rover and Renault directly from Topdons own servers (for coding and programming it does a huge range of systems and models in the above brands but we don’t claim all)
- Display: LCD 10.1-Inch, 1280 * 800
- CPU: 4-core Processor, 2.0GHz
- Android 10.0
- RAM: 4G, ROM 128G
- Battery: 12000 mAh / 3.8V
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃（-4℉~140℉）
- Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃（32℉~122℉）
- Dimension: 278*191*48 mm（10.94*7.52*1.89 inch）
- Package Size: 468*320*143 mm(18.43*12.60*5.63 inch)
- Net Weight: 1455 g(3.20 lb)
- Multilingual Support: English, French , German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Chinese(traditional), Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Finnish
Smart MDCI Specs
- J2534 Compatible
- CanFD compatible
- Doip compatible
- 0-30V working range
- 1* Phoenix Smart Tablet
- 1* VCI Dongle(J2534)
- 1* OBDI Adapter BOX Transfer Line
- 1* OBDII Extension Cable
- 1* Cigarette Lighter Cable
- 1* Type-C to USB Cable
- 1* Battery Clamps/Cable Set
- 1* Power Adaptor
- 1* User Manual
- 1* Password Envelope
- 1* Non-16pin Adaptor Cable Kit
- 1* BMW Programming Line
- 1* Ethernet Cable
- 1* USB Ethernet Adapter