NEW PICOSCOPE 4425A FOR ACTIVE DIAGNOSTICS
Our exciting new PicoBNC ™ probe connectivity, unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with:
- Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test
- Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software – no more incorrect probe switch positions!
- Powered probes that are always on and ready to go – no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!
- Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies.
- Full backwards-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes
All our automotive PicoScopes have the features that have already helped technicians around the world with vehicle diagnostics:
- 400 M samples/second and 20 MHz bandwidth to make sure you can test the latest vehicles such as those with high-speed FlexRay or CAN-FD networks
- 12-bit (16-bit enhanced) resolution – your waveforms in high definition
- 250 M sample memory for long-duration captures; ideal when you are trying to diagnose intermittent faults
- USB 3.0 data transfer speeds and power, providing you with high performance and portability
- Our Automotive Master Kit has been designed to give our customers a way of buying everything they could need in one hit. While there is always more you can buy to add to your toolbox, in this instance we’ve put together our most comprehensive kit to-date. Our Master Kit consists of an upgraded and extended Advanced Kit, in a new larger tougher carry case and our WPS500X Maxi Kit in a separate case. The kit includes PA210 Heavy Duty Case instead of Standard Case, and adds insulation piercing clips TA007, shrouded sprung hooks TA089/TA090, CAN Test Box TA069, PQ038 WPS500X Maxi Kit with adaptors & hoses, additional breakout leads (TA191, TA194, TA267), extra TA473 60A clamp, 2 additional TA499 x10 Scope probes and keyless entry lead TA330 to the accessories in our Advanced Kit. The new heavy duty Master kit carry case (PA210) also includes foam cut-out locations for your PicoDiagnostics NVH kit (sold separately). The combination of our kits and software make vehicle diagnostics intuitive and logical. Each kit comes with a variety of accessories to test a multitude of vehicle components, help and advice for these are available in our PicoScope 6 software. Our PicoScope Master Kit will allow you to undertake an endless list of diagnostic signals from your test vehicle.